On October 2nd, the Third Leaders in Performance Conference on PERFORMANCE NUTRITION will take place at the National Training Center in Papendal, The Netherlands. If you're unable to attend in person, CORE is providing its users a 50% discount to learn from the top researchers via LIVE STREAMING of the conference (details at bottom). REGISTER HERE with discount code CORE50 (the discount will expire on October 1st).
You will have access to the video content also after the live stream (it may take a few days to edit and make the videos available, but you will be able to watch them at your leisure.
Top researchers in the field of performance nutrition will cover the latest on some of the most important topics:
- Carbohydrate recommendations for performance (Asker Jeukendrup, Professor and Performance Manager Nutrition TeamNL)
- Fueling the brain (Romain Meeusen, Professor)
- Is breakfast the most important meal of the day? (James Betts, Professor)
- Protein as a macronutrient of primary importance for weight loss (Stuart Phillips, Professor)
- The latest on nitrates (Andrew Jones, Professor)
- Training low: does it really work? (John Hawley, Professor)